Whether you’re bouldering in Colorado, hiking, or doing your thing on the tread mill at the gym, this 24 oz. Wells AUTOSPOUT Stainless Water Bottle is a great fit for the task at hand.This vacuum-insulated bottle can keep drinks cold for up to 20 hours, without a sweat. We mean that literally, because this vacuum-insulated bottle is engineered with a double wall to keep drinks cold and eliminate condensation for dry hands. The AUTOSPOUT pops open for drinking at the push of a button and closes back down to eliminate leaks and protect against dirt and germs. This BPA-free water bottle also has an ergonomic clip-on handle that attaches to backpacks and other gear. Don’t let the looks fool you; this water bottle is rugged.
- Stainless Steel vacuum insulated body keeps drinks cold for up to 20 hours.
- Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout. When the button is pressed, the durable silicone spout pops open for drinking.
- This water bottle features one-handed operation for easy drinking during activities.
- Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid design eliminates leaks.
- Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted.
- Water bottle has a handle with built-in carabiner clip to attach to gym bags, backpacks and gear.
- Handle folds down out of the way when not in use.
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Silicone spout is not removable.
Volume: 24 oz.
Note: When using the water bottle at high altitudes, such as during an airplane flight or when bottle is exposed to prolonged hot temperatures, such as in an enclosed car, twist the lid a quarter turn to relieve pressure, then reseal the lid before use.
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Insulation, Cold||Up to 20 hours cold|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||No|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||Yes|
Care & Use
Care and Use Instructions
- Not for use with hot, carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Not intended for children uder 3 years of age
- Check product regularly for proper function and replace immediately if damaged.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Cleaning instructions
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE
With warm water, pressing the AUTOSEAL button
so water flows through Drink Spout and Vent Hole
- Then wash lid in top rack of dishwasher, or soak lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lids are “Top Rack Dishwasher safe” and can also be hand washed with warm water and mild detergent and then rinsed thoroughly. Bodies should be hand-washed.