Whether you’re bouldering in Colorado, hiking, or doing your thing on the tread mill at the gym, this 24 oz. Wells AUTOSPOUT Stainless Water Bottle is a great fit for the task at hand.This vacuum-insulated bottle can keep drinks cold for up to 20 hours, without a sweat. We mean that literally, because this vacuum-insulated bottle is engineered with a double wall to keep drinks cold and eliminate condensation for dry hands. The AUTOSPOUT pops open for drinking at the push of a button and closes back down to eliminate leaks and protect against dirt and germs. This BPA-free water bottle also has an ergonomic clip-on handle that attaches to backpacks and other gear. Don’t let the looks fool you; this water bottle is rugged.
- Stainless Steel vacuum insulated body keeps drinks cold for up to 20 hours.
- Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout. When the button is pressed, the durable silicone spout pops open for drinking.
- This water bottle features one-handed operation for easy drinking during activities.
- Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid design eliminates leaks.
- Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted.
- Water bottle has a handle with built-in carabiner clip to attach to gym bags, backpacks and gear.
- Handle folds down out of the way when not in use.
- Water bottle is top-rack dishwasher-safe.
- Silicone spout is not removable.
Volume: 24 oz.
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Insulation, Cold||Up to 20 hours cold|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||No|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||Yes|
Care & Use
Care and Use Instructions
- Not for use with hot, carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Not intended for children uder 3 years of age
- Check product regularly for proper function and replace immediately if damaged.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Cleaning instructions
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE
With warm water, pressing the AUTOSEAL button
so water flows through Drink Spout and Vent Hole
- Then wash lid in top rack of dishwasher, or soak lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lids are “Top Rack Dishwasher safe” and can also be hand washed with warm water and mild detergent and then rinsed thoroughly. Bodies should be hand-washed.