Whether you’re taking spin, hot yoga, or hitting some tennis balls, the 24 oz. Insulated Brazos AUTOSEAL Water Bottle is a great fit for the task at hand. This water bottle features a one-touch AUTOSEAL lid that automatically seals between sips to eliminate spills and leaks. This condensation free bottle insulates to keep water cold for up to 2 hours. This BPA-free water bottle also has a spout shield to protect against dirt, and an ergonomic clip-on handle that attaches to backpacks and other gear. Don’t let the looks fool you; this water bottle is rugged and is top-rack dishwasher safe after a hard days use too.
- Patented Autoseal® lid automatically seals between drinks to eliminate spills and leaks
- Eliminates messy condensation and keeps contents of gym bags and backpacks dry
- Keeps water COLD for up to 2 HOURS with double-walled design
- Patented Autoseal® lid automatically seals between drinks to
- Easy, one-hand use with no caps or spouts to remove
- Convenient transport with handle and carabineer clip that attaches to gym bags, backpacks and gear
- Easily track water intake with volume markings on the bottle
- Keep drinking surface clean with convenient dirt guard
- No plastic odors or taste with FDA-approved, BPA-free Tritan™ materials
- Rugged high-impact resistant design and materials
- Top-rack, dishwasher safe
Volume: 24 oz.
|Body Material||100% BPA-free|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||No|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||No|
Care & Use
- Not for use with hot or carbonated beverages.
- Not intended for children uder 3 years of age
- Check product regularly for proper function and replace immediately if damaged.
- Do not microwave or freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- PRess Button
- Release button
to Automatically Seal
- Cleaning instructions
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE
With warm water, pressing the AUTOSEAL button
so water flows through Drink Spout and Vent Hole
- Then wash lid in top rack of dishwasher, or soak lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lids and bodies are “Top Rack Dishwasher safe” and can also be hand washed with warm water and mild detergent and then rinsed thoroughly.