Buckle up! The 16 oz. Extreme Stainless Travel Mug is rugged and tough enough for the on-the-go-never-stop-till-I-drop road warrior. This double wall vacuum-insulated mug is engineered to keep drinks hot for up to 5 hours of errands or cold up to 14 hours. The patented carabiner handle and textured grips make the Extreme more functional and versatile than the typical travel mug.
- Patented pull-tab lid makes this travel mug 100% leak-proof.
- Vacuum-insulated technology means that this stainless steel mug keeps beverages hot for up to 4 hours, and cold for up to 12 hours.
- Patented carabineer clip on the handle allows you to take this travel mug wherever you go.
- Attach it to a bag strap for hands-free portability.
- Textured grips make the Extreme Mug easy to carry and hold. Will hold up to 16 oz. of your favorite beverage and fits most standard car cupholders.
- Constructed with a double wall and stainless steel inside and out for maximum performance.
- Does not contain rubber or latex. Made from 100% FDA-approved materials.
Volume: 16 oz.
|Lid Material||FDA-approved plastic|
|Body Material||Stainless steel|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||Yes|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||Yes|
Care & Use
Care and Use Instructions
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals
- Do not microwave, do not put in the dishwasher and do not freeze.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the lid threading. Hot liquids can burn user.
- Do not fill with boiling liquids. Liquid temperatures should be 90 degrees C or less to avoid burning.
- Not recommended for carbonated beverages.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- USAGE RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Careful. The beverage you are about to enjoy is very hot. For best results always use caution.
- The sealing lid is only designed to fit your Avex mug. Not for use with other products.
- Sealing lid is designed to be leak proof when closed.
- Hand wash all parts with hot soapy water before use. Clean with lid in the open position. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed. Hand wash only.
- The lid closure tab should be in the open position when securing lid onto mug or when removing lid. Prior to drinking check to ensure the lid is secured tightly.
- Lid can be positioned for right or left hand drinkers.
- Should you have any questions about your purchase, please contact us at 1-888-262-0622.