Ride out those tough days with the durable 16 oz. Highland AUTOSEAL Stainless Matte Travel Mug at your side. This double wall vacuum-insulated mug is engineered to keep drinks hot for up to 5 hours on the side of Mount Giluwe or cold for up to 14 hours during the Marathon des Sables. This mug also features a one-touch AUTOSEAL lid, with button lock, that automatically seals between drinks to eliminate spills and leaks. The one-touch button toggles to lock, preventing accidental spills inside backpacks and other gear.
- Vacuum insulation keeps beverages hot for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 14 hours.
- Patented AUTOSEAL technology for 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof performance.
- One-handed operation for convenient drinking during activities - just press the button to sip; release the button to automatically seal the mug.
- Button toggles to lock, preventing accidentally pressing the button while on-the-go.
- Double-wall stainless steel construction eliminates external condensation.
- Sleek design fits car cup holders.
- Exclusive, patent-pending, dishwasher-safe base design grips table tops and reduces clanking.
- Made from 100% FDA-approved materials. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
Volume: 16 oz.
|Lid Material||FDA-approved plastic|
|Body Material||Stainless steel|
|Heat Insulation||Up to 5 hours hot|
|Cold Insulation||Up to 14 hours cold|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||Yes|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||No|
Care & Use
AUTOSEAL Travel Mug
Care and Use Instructions
Hot contents can create internal pressure resulting in
discharge of hot vapor. Always press button with mug
in upright position always from face to properly release
pressure before drinking.
- Careful. The beverage you are about to enjoy may be very hot. For best results
always use caution.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- To properly use your AUTOSEAL mug:
Always press button with
mug in upright position
away from face to release
pressure before drinking
With button pressed,
tilt mug to drink
Release button to seal
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down completely.
- If filling with boiling liquid to cool down WITH THE LID OFF for at least 3 minutes before attaching the lid.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSEAL button by keeping the button free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquids to just before the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave or freeze.
- DO NOT use cleaning containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives, and/or other harsh chemicals.
- DO NOT use with pulpy beverages.
- USAGE RECOMMENDATIONS
- The AUTOSEAL lid is designed to help prevent spills from accidental tipping.
- Suitable for hot or cold beverages.
- The AUTOSEAL lid that came with your new purchase is to fit only your new mug.
Not for use with others products.
- To attach the lid, apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter-clockwise until you hear a
click and lid falls into place. Then rotate lid clockwise to tighten completely.
- Use this mug's lock feature to avoid unintended depressing of the AUTOSEAL button.
- Cleaning instructions
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSH LID IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm
water, pressing the AUTOSEAL button so water
flows through the Drink Spout and Vent Hole.
- Both lid and body are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy tap water. Hand-wash the body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both the lid and body thoroughly before use.
- ALWAYS STORE MUG WITH LID REMOVED to allow parts to dry completely.