Kids can stay hydrated at the game or school with the 14 oz. Freestyle AUTOSPOUT Kids’ Water Bottle in hand. This water bottle features a one-touch lid that pops-up for easy one-handed drinking from a straw. Dirt or germs are not a problem, because the AUTOSPOUT has a protective spout cover to keep yuckiness out too. This water bottle is also FDA-approved and made with BPA-free materials for an odor-free drinking experience. Parents love that the Freestyle is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Made out of 100% FDA-approved, BPA-free materials.
- Patent-pending AUTOSPOUT lid with spill-proof valve system eliminates leaks and spills even when the spout is in the open position.
- One-touch button for easy opening and one-handed drinking.
- Lid is all one piece - no loose parts! Spout shield covers the silicone spout, keeping it clean and protected from dirt and germs when not in use.
- Superior handle with soft, two-finger grip is ergonomic for comfortable use on-the-go.
- Ages 3 and up. Phthalate- and PVC-free. Top-rack dishwasher-safe.
Volume: 14 oz.
|Body Material||100% BPA-free|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe body||Yes|
|Top-rack dishwasher safe lid||Yes|
Care & Use
Care and Use Instructions
- Product is NOT designed for hot liquids. Use only with cold liquids.
- Not for use with carbonated or pulpy beverages.
- Prior to drinking, make sure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed on completely.
- Avoid accidental depressing of the AUTOSPOUT button by keeping free and clear of other objects.
- DO NOT overfill. Fill liquid to just below the threading in the body.
- DO NOT microwave of freeze.
- DO NOT use cleanse containing bleach, chlorine, abrasives and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Do not pull or rotate the spout shield as it may cause damage to the lid.
- Silicone drink spout in NOT removable.
- When using the water bottle at high altitudes, such as during an airplane flight or when bottle is exposed to prolonged hot temperatures, such as in an enclosed car, twist the lid a quarter turn to relieve pressure, then reseal the lid before use.
- The AUTOSOUT lid that came with you new purchase is designed to only fit your Contigo water bottle.
Not for use with other products.
- Cleaning instructions
- Wash thoroughly before first use.
- RINSE IMMEDIATELY AFTER EACH USE with warm water and spout in the open position.
-Remove straw for best results.
- Lid, plastic body and straw are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- If washing by hand, soak the lid for 10 minutes in hot, soapy water. Hand-wash the body with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse both lid and body thoroughly before use.
- For best cleaning result, use a Contigo bottle+ spout brush, www.GoContigo.com